Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: It's Monday: What Are You Reading?

Monday 28 July 2014

It's Monday: What Are You Reading?







I'm currently reading two books:


  1. The Knightmare by Deborah Valentine
This is an ebook which I was asked to  review by the author. 
This is its blurb:  When Scottish Formula 1 driver Conor Westfield is injured in a racing accident, could it be mere coincidence that as he recovers from his injuries his childhood nightmare recurs — a strange jumble of terrifying images that feel more like memories than dreams? Or that he is soon informed a mysterious woman with whom he had very brief affair has died and left him as her heir? But this was no ordinary woman and no ordinary affair. Dogged by a niggling feeling of déjà vu, Conor reluctantly travels to Amsterdam to identify the body. At her home he finds an illuminated book that transports him back in time to a past life as a Knight Templar where he rediscovers the woman he left behind and a life lived in the shadow of a tragedy that cries out across 800 years for resolution.
According to my iPad, I have about an hours reading time left, so I'm hoping to finish it today or tomorrow.
2.  36 Arguments for the Existence of God by Rebecca Goldstein
I'm not sure when or where I picked this one up. I resorted my bookshelves on Saturday and this is one that struck in my mind as something I'd like to read sooner rather than later. I started it last night and its quite a long one, so it may well take me the rest of the week to read.


My next review request book to read is 'A Vision of Angels by Timothy Smith'. I may read something else at the same time, or I may not- it depends what mood I'm in at the time. 


What are you reading? What do you plan to read next?






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...