Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: New haircut

Tuesday 8 January 2013

New haircut








"So, when did you change your hair? It's different to the pictures Sam's shown me."
Bella immediately grabbed her neck and stroked the line of hair that flicked across it. "A few years ago now. I'm still not sure about it."
"It looks great. I bet you were nervous, though, right?"
"I don't think I've ever been so nervous in my life," Bella said, laughing. "It's stupid how crazy we get over hair, isn't it? I needed a change, though. Life's good at the minute, I guess I wanted to welcome it with a new look."
"Nice," said Keira, once again tipping her cup towards Bella. "It's good to ruffle some feathers every now and then."
Beyond Parallel by Matthew Turner

What would you ideal haircut be like?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...