Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Terry Pratchett Challenge Update

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Terry Pratchett Challenge Update



In January I signed up for the Terry Pratchett Challange. The idea was to read as many Pratchett books as possible throughout the year. To do this I set myself the goal of making every 2nd book I read one elligible for the challenge.

Overall I've done quite well. I'm over half way through my complete Discworld collection and have read a few other books as well. Recently though I've found myself slowed down by having to read review books and bookcrossing rays, meaning that I'm no longer reading a Pratchett for every other book.

Anyway, in order to see how much I've read so far, I decided to write a list of the Pratchett books I've read so far this year. There are links to reviews here (or on goodreads when not year posted) where possible.


The Colour of Magic
The Light Fantastic
Equal Rites
Mort
Sourcery
Wyrd Sisters
Pyramids
Guards! Guards!
Eric
Moving Pictures
Reaper Man
The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents
Witches Abroad
Small Gods
Lords and Ladies
The Long Earth (with Stephen Baxter)
Men At Arms
Feet of Clay
Maskerade
Interesting Times

I'm hoping to review the last two soon and make time to read several more books before the end of the year.

My question to you is: Should I carry on the Terry Pratchett challenge next year or should I pick a new author to feature?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...