Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Dewey's Readathon: Introductionary Meme

Saturday 13 October 2012

Dewey's Readathon: Introductionary Meme


Welcome to my little part of Dewey's 24 hour readathon.
I really love this event and so was glad when I was able to participate once again.

Introductory Questionnaire

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?


I am in England, which is a little wet today. We had hail earlier, but it seems to be sunny at the moment. Its just after 2pm here and I'm raring to go.

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?


The brand-new Terry Pratchett's 'A Blink of The Screen' which only arrived in the post this morning- I'm hoping I get this far as there's several books I really should read first.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?


I'm trying not to snack as I'm on a diet at the moment. But I can only read until 12pm and then (after a brief drive) I'll be going to bed, so this shouldn't be a problem.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!


My favourite activity (apart from reading) is playing is my local brass band.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I've done several readathons now. For the first time I actually know what order I'm going to be reading my books in. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...