Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Meet Me On Monday- 30th April 2012

Monday 30 April 2012

Meet Me On Monday- 30th April 2012


Hosted by Never Growing Old

1.  Tomorrow I am looking forward to getting just that little bit further into my current read. Every day is a reading day!

2.  When is your birthday? July the 4th!

3.  What are you currently excited about? Getting to grips with helping a child with their reading

4.  Do you have any secrets? If I did, do you think I'd tell you?

5.  What do you normally eat for lunch? I try to make every lunch different. Today I had rice salad, tomorrow I'm having a pasta salad, but I normally end up having some kind of sandwich.



I'd love to read your answers and get to know you better! If you do this meme, why not share a link in the comments (or popst your answers there if you don't have a blog) and I'll do my best to visit during the next week.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...