Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Dewey's Readathon Wrap-Up Post

Sunday 22 April 2012

Dewey's Readathon Wrap-Up Post


Well, only 10 more minutes since I last posted I'm afraid. That's what happens when you're in the church music group. Despite doing less than an hours reading I still enjoyed myself, and managed to get a few memes done as well.

 End of Event Meme

Which hour was most daunting for you?
All of them. Far too busy this time.

Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?

I was reading 'Reaper Man' by Terry Pratchett, which is quite fast paced and easy to read. The comedic elements also kept me engaged.

Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?

Nope. Keep on doing the same, all great!

What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?


I felt appreciated when the cheerleaders visited me

How many books did you read?

Less than 1 ;(

What were the names of the books you read?


Reaper Man by Terry Pratchett

Which book did you enjoy most?


See above

Which did you enjoy least?


See above

If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?

N/A

How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I definatly want to be a reader again. Hoping next time I will be less busy. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...