Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Dewey's Readathon Update at the Start of Hour 10

Saturday 21 April 2012

Dewey's Readathon Update at the Start of Hour 10


OK, so I got distracted by going out for a meal (safari supper style). Still I did manage to read for 10 minutes before setting off and 10 minutes whilst I was waiting for people to arrive at my house for dessert.

Plus, all that food has put me in a good place for the Bon Appetit! Mini-Challenge.

I am currently reading 'Reaper Man by Terry Pratchett' and here is my menu:

Decoration: Various ornaments, including teapots, china dogs, cake stands, painted souvenir plates and pictures. Floors to be covered in rag rugs
Music: 'Monster Mash', 'Death on Two Legs', 'Thriller' etc.
Food: Miss Flitworth's chicken tonight, followed by buttered scones and biscuits
Drinks: Tea
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...